With over 2,000 courses available, there’s no doubt Buckingham Adult Learning have a course for you.
From one-day courses to one-year, beginner levels through to advanced, held daytime or evening, there’s a huge amount choice.
A large number of courses start in January and below are just a few:
• Cookery – Curries to Spice Up your Palate, starting 11th January for 5 weeks, Monday, 7.15pm – 9.15pm, Amersham School, £78
• Pattern Cutting – Beginners, starting 11th January for 10 weeks, Monday, 12.30pm – 2.30pm, Beaconsfield Adult Learning Centre, £108
• Pilates for Health – Beginners/Improvers, starting 13th January for 10 weeks, Wednesday, 12pm – 1pm, Downley Old School, High Wycombe £53
• Tai Chi – Beginners, starting 13th January for 10 weeks, Wednesday, 10.45am – 11.45am, Downley Old School, High Wycombe £53
• Arabic – Beginners 1 – Introduction, starting 14th January for 4 weeks, Thursday, 7.30pm – 9.30pm, Highcrest Adult Learning Centre, High Wycombe £42
• Dressmaking – Beginners, starting 14th January for 10 weeks, Thursday, 7.30pm – 9.30pm, Chesham Adult Learning Centre, £108
• Digital Photography – Beginners, starting 14th January for 5 weeks, Thursday, 9.30am – 2.30pm, Missenden Abbey Great Missenden, £118
• Astronomy – Star Gazing – Introduction, starting 23rd Janaury for 2 weeks, Saturday, 10am – 12.30pm, Stokenchurch Adult Learning Centre £40
For more courses and information, visit www.adultlearningbcc.ac.uk
Please note, an annual £10 registration fee applies upon enrolment.