- Book now to get an early bird ticket, £72.50 available until 20th May.
- The full price for the course when booked after 20th May is £82.50.
• What would it mean to you to have more peace and fun in your life?
• Do you find yourself on autopilot as you navigate through your increasingly busy life?
• Have you lost your sparkle? Are your thoughts getting in the way of peace of mind?
• When was the last time you went dancing or did something creative?
In a world that feels increasingly complex and demanding, with constant distractions through media and technology, we all need to find some space inside ourselves to just be. Mindfulness is a state of being – a way of being present in the moment – a place where we can notice our thoughts but not be consumed by them, a place where we can tune into our body and sense of self and increase the richness of our life experience.
This 5 week course is designed to enable participants to become more present and mindfulweek-on-week and to embed their understanding into daily practice as the course progresses. Through discussion, exercises and meditation, you will learn how to become more present in everything you do and to look at areas of your life that are draining or overwhelming you. With regular practice you start to incorporate mindfulness into your daily routines to help break any cycles of anxiety, stress, unhappiness and exhaustion. As we notice where our experience of life comes from, and by investing a little time each day to slow down and to meditate, things that previously bothered us begin to seem insignificant.
The course is being delivered by Julia Seymour, an Associate at the Bagnall Centre. She is a Transformative Coach who specialises in emotional well-being, stress and anxiety management, resilience and peak performance. She works with children, teenagers and adults to enable change from the inside-out, using leading-edge therapies, tools and biofeedback technology. For more information please visit freedominhealth.com