2 x pack 20 g fresh coriander
8 tablespoons sweet chilli dipping sauce
600g of organic meatballs
½ red onion
1. Put oven onto 180C, gas mark 4
2. Sieve rice under running cold water, place in pan with 1½ teaspoons salt & freshly ground black pepper
3. Chop the coriander
4. Finely slice the red onion
1. Mix HALF the coriander in a roasting tin with 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce.
2. Add the meatballs and mix until well coated. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile add 450ml cold water to the rice pan. Bring to the boil quickly. Once boiling,
turn down to simmer and put a lid on it. Set a timer for 8 minutes. Do not lift the lid
during this time.
4.. Halve and deseed the cucumber lengthways and slice.
5. Mix the remaining coriander with the cucumber & finely sliced red onion and the
remaining 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl.
6. Once the meatballs are cooked through (there is no pink meat remaining), remove from the oven.
7. Serve with rice and drizzle over the cucumber & sweet chilli sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Dinner Made Simple