Perfect fun treats for little ones. Recipe courtesy of Blossoming Cooks.
100g white chocolate
25g rich tea biscuits
1 tbsp chopped mixed dried berries and cherries
20g cherry madeira cake (shop-bought!) crumbs
2 tbsp golden syrup
10 mini marshmallows
50g grated white chocolate, to decorate
Makes 10 snowballs
1. Break the white chocolate into pieces , place into a mug and melt in the microwave using 30sec bursts, stirring each time.
2. Put the biscuits into a sealable plastic bag, squash out the air and close. Use a rolling pin to bash the biscuits into crumbs.
3. In a large bowl, mix the biscuit, cake crumbs, chopped berries, golden syrup and chocolate until it comes together in a sticky ball.
4. Take small pieces of dough and wrap around a mini marshmallow until the marshmallow is hidden from view. Roll into a ball and then roll in the grated white chocolate to create a snowball effect.
5. Chill in the fridge for at least 30mins before serving.