Recipe from Blossoming Cooks
• 100g self raising flour
• 75g caster sugar plus a little extra for sprinkling
• ½ tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 25g butter
• 100g white chocolate, melted
• 4 tbsp milk
• 300g mixed berries
• 1 tin peach slices or chopped banana
• Extra white chocolate, either grated or melted to decorate
1. Put the fruit into an oven proof dish and sprinkle over a little caster sugar.
2. In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon and baking powder.
3. Rub in the butter, until it resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in the melted chocolate and then mix in enough milk to bring together the dough.
5. Take small pieces of dough and roll them into little balls.
6. Scatter them over the fruit.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven (180 0C / Fan 1600C) for 20 – 25 minutes or until the topping is golden-brown.
8. Remove from the oven and either sprinkle on the grated white chocolate for a snow effect or brush with the melted chocolate for a snow-ball effect!