2 salmon fillets
250g new potatoes
A few spring onions
1 bag to salad leaves – spinach & watercress
1/2 tbsp oilve oil
3 slices prosciutto
1 tbsp capers, drained
2 tbsp mayo
1/2 tbsp white wine viengar
1/2 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
1 – 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Put the salmon in a microwavable dish, season and cover with cling film. Pierce the film and microwave for around 3 minutes, or until the flesh starts to flake. set aside to cool a little.
2. Chop the potatoes and cook in salted water until tender, then drain and set aside.
3. Make the dressing – whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl, and season to taste.
4. Cut the prosciutto slices into 3 and fry in batches, until crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
5. Slice the spring onions finely. Spread the salad leaves on a plate/plates. Break the salmon into large chunks and place in a large bowl with the potatoes, half the spring onions and capers. Add the dressing and toss lightly to mix. Pile onto the salad leaves and top with the remaining capers, spring onions and prosciutto.