Join our fantastic fundraising group in Gerrards Cross and Buckinghamshire South to help us raise money and awareness of local services. Bring your creativity, energy and enthusiasm for fundraising to our team to help us ensure that, for people in South Buckinghamshire, life with cancer is still life.
If you have: –
- Good communication skills and able to be a team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty, reliability, passion and enthusiasm
- An interest in cancer care and the services that Macmillan provides
- Then join us and
- Get creative coming up with ideas for fundraising events – we’ve had everything from supermarket collections, fashion shows, music events to film evenings, sparkling afternoon tea and even an end of year annual ball!
- Organise and help out with your group’s fundraising events
- Raise awareness of Macmillan services for people affected by cancer in your community.
- Join an enthusiastic team of people who want to make a difference.
- do please call me for a chat; I’m Liz, 07976 982349 and i’m looking forward to speaking with you.