Farmer Paul’s Pumpkins, a predominately beef and arable farm in Aylesbury have expanded their crops to also sell sunflowers. Seeing a field of sunflowers stretching out ahead of you is one of the happiest sights there is, and so perfectly summer!
This weekend (1st & 2nd August 10am – 4pm) and next (8th & 9th August 10am – 4pm), you can go along to the fields and pick your own – they ask you to bring your own secateurs for hygiene reasons. This is a great, affordable day out for all ages and a perfect opportunity to get some great photos!
There will also be a trail through the field with a scavenger hunt for the children. Entry is free, all they ask is that you buy some of their stunning sunflowers.
- Plenty of free parking.
- There will be no toilet facilities.
- Hand sanitiser to be used before entering.
- Pre-cut sunflowers are available to buy, along with a few other bits
- Coffee shop available for refreshments
- Card and cash taken at the farm
Address: Weedon Hill Farm, Buckingham Road, WeedonAylesbury, Buckinghamshire