Makes around 12 in total depending on the size you choose to make them.
120g icing sugar
One heaped tsp dried egg white (available from any good supermarket, usually found in the home baking aisle)
Natural green colouring
- Sprinkle the dried egg into the icing sugar and thoroughly mix in
- Separate the icing sugar into half, 60g per bowl
- Add lemon juice and a few drops of peppermint oil along with a few drops of green colouring to bowl one
- Mix all the ingredients together until it forms a ball of dough
- Now add lemon juice and orange oil to bowl number two and mix until it forms a ball of dough
- Take a fifty pence piece size ball of dough then with a fork press it down to flatten and leave and impression made by the fork
- There should be around six creams per bowl
- You can store these in an air-tight container for a few hours until they become hard
- You can then dip them in melted chocolate
My mother-in-law loves these so this is a perfect gift for my children to create for her and very simple to make.
Recipe by Michele Harper – Cookies