Easy to make no bake cheesecake!
For the base:
75g unsalted butter, melted
150g Oreos, crushed
For the cheesecake filling:
450ml double cream
560g full fat cream cheese
75g icing sugar
2 lemons, juice only
250g Oreos, crushed finely
150g dark chocolate, melted
150ml double cream
75g mini oreos
- Combine the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press into a 7” deep tin. Chill in the fridge.
- Beat 450ml double cream until stiff, but not overwhipped. Mix in the icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and crushed oreos.
- Remove the base from the fridge and add the cheesecake mixture and smooth the top.
- Pop into the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, take the cheesecake out of the fridge, remove from the tin, drizzle over melted chocolate, pipe on the whipped double cream and decorate with mini oreos.