A lovely little treats that’s perfect for parties! Makes about 20 little balls of fudge.
400g tin of condensed milk
1 tablespoon of butter
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
Sprinkles / coconut flakes / hundreds and thousands to roll the balls in
1. Heat up the milk, butter and cocoa powder on a medium heat in the saucepan and stir continuously. The mixture will start to thicken.
2. After 8 to 109 minutes it will start to life off the bottom of the pan. This is a good sign and means the fudge is nearly ready. Keep stirring for another minute or so and then take the pan off the heat.
3. Lightly grease a bowl with some vegetable oil pour the fudge in it and leave it to cool down.
4. Grease your hands with a little oil or butter before forming the fudge balls by rolling small chunks of it in the palm of your hand.
5. Roll the balls well in any topping you fancy and leave them to set in a small paper fairy cake cups or on a plate.
Source: My Daddy Cooks