Ingredients (12 pies):
100g plain flour (contains wheat)
75g wholemeal flour (contains wheat)
100g butter (contains milk)
50g light brown sugar
Splash of water
1. Preheat oven (200C, 180C fan, gas mark 6).
2. Grease a 12-hole bun tray.
3. Mix the two types of flour together.
4. Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
5. Add the sugar to the mixture and stir.
6. Squash the mixture into a ball, adding a splash of water to help it come together. Knead gently.
7. Take golf-ball sized bits of dough and squash down into each cupcake hole.
8. Add a teaspoonful of mincemeat to each one.
9. Roll out the remaining dough, cut out small stars and lie on top of each pie. These will stick on when they cook.
10. Bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden brown and mincemeat is bubbling.
Top Banana Tip: These are yummy and quite small so you may want to make double the amount. Happy Christmas!
Top Banana Cooking
ASK ME ABOUT TOP BANANA COOKING PARTIES!