Super quick and easy meal that’s really tasty.
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
250ml boiled water
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
Zest & juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp garlic oil
300g cherry tomatoes, halved
4 salmon fillets
3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
1. Put the couscous in a bowl with the salt, half the paprika and grated ginger, mix everything together. Add the boiling water and cover the bowl.
2. In a shallow dish, zest the lemon, add 1 tbsp of garlic oil and the remaining salt and paprika, mix everything together.
3. Put the onion in another bowl and add the lemon juice. Then add the cherry tomatoes and 1 tsp or garlic oil, give everything a mix and leave to one side.
5. Heat a large frying pan for the salmon, coat the salmon with the lemon zest mixture and cook for 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
6. Uncover the couscous and fluff up with a fork. Add the tomato mixture and mix together with a fork. Add the fresh chopped coriander and stir it through.
7. Spoon the couscous onto each plate and place a salmon fillet alongside, enjoy!
Recipe source: Nigella Lawson – Kitchen