Cafes September 10, 2015 1503
By far, the best cafe in South Bucks
Overall rating

Food

Service

Ambiance

Value for money

Child Friendly

We are regulars to KOHO, and probably somewhat addicted to the beautiful (proper) coffee, high quality tea (the spicy roooibis is the best I've tasted), delicious food and extremely welcoming stuff. We have a toddler too, and we are always made to feel so welcome. I thought it was about time I wrote a review, as we have been visiting this gem of a place for 2 years now.
I am a picky diner, but KOHO offers such fresh produce, it's hard to resist.
I can wholeheartedly recommend the ridiculously good homemade chicken pie - succulent (kind of like a pulled chicken style) and packed with flavour, 9.95 but a very generous serving. My son loves it, as do we.
Cakes are yummy, especially the toasted banana or avocado bread with butter (addictive).
Eggs are very good, as are the sausages (no cheap sausages here). Some really lovely brunch choices. I always struggle to decide which to order.
I could go on and on, singing its praises but I will finish with the most important part - the atmosphere; really nice quality sound system with decent music, tasteful and very clean interior, extremely happy and smiling staff (despite them being very busy, but they do not scrimp on staff numbers).
For me, having a toddler and feeling comfortable and welcome in a cafe, is very important. Sami, Hash, Marius, and the lovely girls are warm, friendly, efficient and very lovely to us.
We make a point of cleaning up any food that our toddler drops too - I know KOHO don't expect this but it is just manners.
Oh, one more point - the other customers are very friendly too. We often meet nice people here, it's very sociable place.
It's really the best eatery, for atmosphere, outside of London. We tend to frequent here mostly, sometimes The Grocer or Little Orchard (equally good coffee, food and welcome but KOHO has the full package) or head to London.
Thanks KOHO. Probably see you tomorrow.
C

Comments