Cafes September 10, 2015 1503
New Coffee Shop in Little Chalfont
Overall rating

Food

Service

Ambiance

Value for money

Child Friendly

Earlier this week Nicola and I popped along to Koho Coffee, a lovely brand spanking new coffee shop in Little Chalfont that opened on Monday. First off, the owners have done a brilliant job with the refurb - it looks amazing and they have clearly spent a lot of time (and money!) planning the look and feel of the coffee shop. We went on the second day and it was buzzing - we managed to grab the last table - clearly word has obviously spread like wild fire that this is the new place to be :) Nicola and I only sampled the coffee which was good! Very strong and the perfect kick start to get me going! As well as your normal cuppa, they offer juices and smoothies, breakfast (Banana Bread & Expresso Butter sounded interesting!), brunch (Crushed Avocado on Crumpet with Chrizo, Roast Tomato & Poached Eggs - yummy!!) and lunch (inc sandwiches Brie with Homemade Chutney and salads inc Quinoa with Sunflower Seeds, Pomegranate Seeds, Asparagus & Cress). So our first experience of Koho was very positive and we cant wait to go back to sample their food :) Looking at the menu it definitely had a feel of The Grocer in Old Amersham, so if you like The Grocer you'd like KoHo. I'm not sure how baby / kiddie friendly it is though as there isn't a lot of room inside for push chairs but there is seating outside which would work better if you have a pram (and providing it's warm!).
A

Comments