This summer explore the incredible landscape at Kew and take part in family activities including the chance to meet friendly giant Gnomus in the newly restored Temperate House.
This friendly giant will lead you on a story-filled adventure through the world’s temperate lands, sharing special stories that show children how important it is to value and learn about some of the world’s rarest and most endangered species. Daily from 21 July to 2 September.
Kew is home to the world’s most diverse collection of living plants and a scientific research centre of international renown. With the opportunity to explore gorgeous landscapes and gardens, stroll along a soaring treetop walkway, wander through tropical glasshouses and discover shady woodlands, it’s also the perfect day out this summer.
- Up to Two Kids go FREE with a full paying Adult.
- Explore the greatest glasshouse in the world, the Temperate House, and check out some of our planets rarest and most threatened plants.
- Have fun in the exciting Treetop Walkway, high in the arboretum canopy
- Experience the unique, multi-sensory installation, The Hive, that highlights the extraordinary life of bees.
- Follow the Dragon Trail and hunt for dragon sculptures around the Gardens
- Have fun exploring botanically-themed play area, Climbers and Creepers
- Delve into a tropical rainforest in the Palm House & be amazed by the giant lily pads in the Waterlily House.
- Or stroll through the 326-acres of land, where you’ll find plenty of peaceful spots to enjoy a picnic or just relax!
Book your tickets here: https://www.littlebird.co.uk/idea/the-royal-botanical-gardens-kew-explore-kids-go-free
Kew Gardens: https://www.kew.org/