Pre-School Assistant Required
We would like to recruit someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about working with children. We are a very well-established pre-school for children from 2 ½ – 5 years and you will be joining a small, friendly and committed team.
We are seeking to recruit someone with the following:
- A “can do” attitude and a good sense of fun
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent qualification in early years education/childcare preferred or be willing to undertake training to achieve a relevant qualification
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Reliability and good attendance record
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and satisfactory references will be obtained prior to commencement of employment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offence Act (1974).
Hours are school term time only and approximately 12-16 hours per week
(to be discussed, but preferably mornings). The salary is £8.00 per hour but negotiable for the right candidate.
For further information please call Lorraine Jones, Supervisor on 07403547676.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to
Lorraine Jones firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6th October 2017.
Come and Play Pre-School
43 Penn Road