Healthy, tasty snacks for kids to make.
Thanks to Baggies Kids Cookery School for providing the recipe.
What you need:
100g porridge oats
50g sunflower seeds
50g chopped apricots
2 tbsp honey
50g light muscovado sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
100g dried cranberries
1. Heat the oven to 160C.
2. Butter and line a baking tin.
3. Warm the butter, honey and sugar in a pan, stirring until the butter has melted.
4. Add the oats, sunflower seeds, cinnamon and dried fruit. Mix together until all the oats are well coated.
5. Tip into the tin, press down lightly and bake for 20 – 30 minutes.
6. Cool in tin, and then cut into bars.
Baggies Kids Cookery School – www.bagnallcentre.com