Come and enjoy making this delightful triangular based pyramid box which can be used as a trinket, gift box or
Come and enjoy making this delightful triangular based pyramid box which can be used as a trinket, gift box or as an ornament.
A hand-stitched project using traditional techniques to make a covered box with circles of fabric wrapped around triangles of card and decoratively stitched in place.
No experience of patchwork and quilting is necessary, just basic sewing skills.
- cereal packets, pencil and paper cutting scissors, Pritt stick
- fabric – two pieces measuring 8″ x 12″
- some very thin wadding or brushed cotton (any colour, to cover the triangles under the fabric – even odd scraps will do provided they are no smaller than 5 1/2 inches square)
- sewing kit
- polyester sewing thread – any colour as it will not show
- stranded embroidery threads – in contrast to the fabric
NB – Most of these items are available in the Workaid shop.
All our workshops are run by talented tutors and include tea, coffee and biscuits. This workshop is £15.
For more information on this workshop and to see the other classes we run check out our website or look at the tutor Mary Gamesters website.
Workaid Charity01494 775220 Workaid,The Old Boot Factory,Townsend Road,Chesham