10jun10:00 pm1:00 pmintroduction to Candle-making Workshop
Understand more about the different types of candles that are sold in the UK, then learn the skills to make your own using natural soy and beeswax! This workshop will
Understand more about the different types of candles that are sold in the UK, then learn the skills to make your own using natural soy and beeswax! This workshop will show you how to make beautiful container, floating and rolled candles. Choose from a variety of fragrances and dyes to personalise your very own candle range.
- Party run by a “Chandler” (a professional candle-maker)
- Introduction to candle-making through the ages
- Overview of the different types of wax, wicks, dyes, fragrances and candles
- Demonstration of 4 different candle-making techniques
- Using individual melters, melt two types of wax, add dyes, fragrance oils and wicks to make four types of candle
- Finish your candles off with beautiful packaging and decorations
- Participants take home their own candle creations and a user guide to enable them to recreate other candles at home Price £55 per person or £99 for two - this includes all the equipment and materials plus coffee/tea/soft drinks and homemade cakes!
(Saturday) 10:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Candle by Events01628 947224