Chiltern Open Air Museum’s Halloween Spectacular returns on Friday 26th October. This year you are invited to watch a daring fire and LED performance! This is an unmissable evening of spooky fun
- Watch a dancing LED, fire hoop and fire poi performance
- Take a trip around the spooky walk… if you dare
- Or if you’re not so brave visit the not so spooky walk
- Discover the witches, wizards and ghouls inhabiting our historic buildings
- Listen to spine-tingling stories by our scary storyteller
- Watch a spooky horse show
- Trick-or-treat around the Museum’s historic buildings
- Enjoy BBQ food, soups, snacks and drinks including cider and beer on the Village Green* (additional charge)
- Make Halloween souvenirs to take home in our family craft activities
- Make a spooky candle* (additional charge)
- Enter our Frightening Fancy Dress competition
- Get your face painted* (additional charge)
This is an extremely popular event so we have two different entry times (5pm and 6pm) to reduce queuing times. We recommend that you bring a torch as parts of the site can be very dark and wear suitable outdoor footwear. There may be some strobe lighting effects used.
All under 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note the Museum will be closed during the day time of Friday 26th October and will open at 5pm for the Halloween Spectacular.
We regret that we cannot accept 2-for-1 vouchers for our Halloween Spectacular event.
Activities may be subject to change.
(Friday) 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Chiltern Open Air Museum
Chiltern Open Air Museum, Newland Park, Gorelands Lane, HP8 4AB
Chiltern Open Air Museum01494 871 117 Chiltern Open Air Museum, Newland Park, Gorelands Lane, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks HP8 4AB