Ingredients: (makes 9-12 cookies)
100g softened butter (contains milk)
50g light brown sugar
1 tspn vanilla
200g self-raising flour (contains wheat)
1 bag Mini Eggs (90g) (contains milk) (allergens in bold)
1. Preheat oven (200C, 180C fan, gas mark 6).
2. Grease and line a baking tray.
3. Cream the butter and sugar together.
4. Whisk the egg and vanilla together in a separate bowl.
5. Add the egg mixture to the sugar/butter mixture and stir together.
6. Add the flour and stir.
7. Crush the Mini Eggs in the bag by hitting with a rolling pin (under adult supervision!)
8. Take a handful of the larger pieces out and add the rest of the crushed eggs to the mixture and stir.
9. Roll cookie mixture into large balls, flatten slightly and decorate with the leftover eggs.
10. Bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden.
Top Banana Tip: The cookies should still be soft when removed from the oven.
Top Banana Cooking