A really tasty, easy dish which only takes 15 minutes!
½ tbsp. coconut oil
150g chorizo, finely diced
1 red onion, diced
2 chicken breasts, cut into 1cm strips
8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
6 big handfuls of baby spinach
8 small mozzarella balls
30g pine nuts
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the chorizo and fry for a minute, then add the onion and fry until the onion begins to soften.
2. Increase the heat to high and add the chicken along with some salt and pepper. Stir-fry the chicken for around 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach and stir through until fully wilted.
4. Add the mozzarella to the pan, then turn off the heat and let the cheese melt.
5. Serve up the dish and scatter the pine nuts over the top.
Source: Joe Wicks – Lean in 15