Recipe by Top Banana Cooking
Ingredients (makes 6):
150g wholemeal flour (contains wheat)
150g plain flour (contains wheat)
2 heaped tsp baking powder
4 heaped tsp mixed herbs
25g melted butter (contains milk)
150ml milk (plus a little more for glazing)
50g grated cheddar cheese (contains milk)
1. Preheat oven (200C, 180C fan, gas mark 6).
2. Grease and line a baking tray.
3. Mix together the two types of flour, baking powder and mixed herbs in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
4. Pour the melted butter and milk into the well.
5. Mix together with hands to form a dough.
6. Gently knead the dough, split into six and roll each one into a ball.
7. Put the rolls on a baking tray and slightly squash them
8. Glaze with a little milk and sprinkle cheese on the top.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Top Banana Tip: These rolls can be reheated for 10 mins at 180C