Review Detail

Playgrounds & Parks February 05, 2013 1123
Loving the new splash area
Overall rating

We went to Cassiobury Park today for the first time since the renovation of the splash area. It's a fantastic clean space with 3 splash areas. The children had so much fun. The water area is enclosed with only one place to enter and exit which is handy as I always get worried that the children might escape without me realising :) There is lots of seating around the splash area and there is a modern cafe (we bought ice creams which were £2 each) plus there are cubicles to get changed. The splash area is situated next to a play and picnic area and so we went between the two areas. We werent able to park in the car park as it was full by the time we arrived 11am but we were lucky enough to get a parking space on the road by the park. There are different parking restrictions for different bits of the road. Some are no parking between 9am and 11am and others were no parking between 2-4pm. so make sure you check as I imagine there are lots of traffic wardens, especially when it's really busy. A lovely day out. Will definitely be back again soon.

J

Comments