The ultimate brownie!! Makes about 12 large brownies.
180g dark chocolate
260g caster sugar
3 large eggs
80g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
200g Galaxy milk chocolate roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 (fan) / 200 / gas mark 6 and line a brownie tin with baking paper (I used a 20cm by 25cm pyrex dish). Let the paper fall over the edge so that you can use it to lift the cake out later.
2. Break up the dark chocolate and gently melt it with the butter until smooth. Let it cool slightly.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric whisk until creamy, then fold into the chocolate mixture.
4. Sift the flour and cocoa over the whole lot and mix in with a big metal spoon.
5. Finally, fold in the chopped chocolate pieces. Pour into your dish and bake for 35-40 minutes.
6. Leave to cool before lifting out, using the lining paper as a sling. Cut into squares.