I have over 20 years experience teaching primary school children and over the summer holidays I will be administrating 11 Plus Mock Tests. I have taught all age groups in both the state and private sector. I currently teach part time in a local primary school. References, certificates and DBS check available upon request.
Mock Test Dates
Mock Test Session Timetable
- 9.15- Arrival
- 9.30 – First Mock Test begins
- 10.25 – Break
- 10.55 – Second Mock Test begins
- 11.50 – End of Session
- Mock 11 Plus Test Session – £50 per Test Session
What is Included?
The Mock Test Session:
- Two multiple-choice Assessments – Mock 11 Plus Tests of approximately 50 minutes each with recorded, timed test instructions.
- Groups of no more than 6 children.
I will send you your child’s Mock 11 Plus Test results by email within 48hrs after the Test Session date. The Mock Test results will help you and your child identify strengths and weaknesses in Verbal Reasoning, English, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Spatial Reasoning and Maths. This will enable you to focus on any skills requiring further practice.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.