Yummy, super easy to make treat!
125g butter, softened
150g dark chocolate
150g milk chocolate
3 tbsp golden syrup
200g rich tea biscuits
100g mini marshmallows
1. Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a saucepan. Take our about 1 cup of the melted mixture and leave to the side.
2. Break up the biscuits into crumbs and small pieces.
3. Add the biscuits and marshmallows to the saucepan of chocolate mixture and mix until everything is covered.
4. Put the mixture into a 24cm square foil tray (or line a similar sized tin with foil) and flatten the mixture with a spatula. Pour the reserved cup of chocolate on top and smooth over with a spoon.
5. Refridgerate for 2 hours or overnight.
6. Cut into 24 fingers and enjoy!.
Source: Nigella Lawson – Nigella Express