A super simple delicious dinner. Source: Gousto
300g lamb mince
1 tbsp baharat / 7 spice mix
1 tbsp tomato paste
10g fresh mint
120g natural yoghurt
1 chicken stock cube
1.Boil a kettle. Place the couscous and sultanas in a bowl. Add 200ml of boiling water, cover well and set aside for 10 mins.
2. Place a large pan on a medium heat and add the pistachios. Toast for 2 mins or until they are darkened slightly. Once done transfer to a plate and set aside. Place the pan back on a high heat.
3. Add the lamb mince to the large pan and crumble int he stock cube. Cook for 4 mins or until starting to brown. Add the tomoato paste, baharat and 100ml of boiled water. Cook for a further 5 mins or until crispy and cooked through.
4.Chop the mint finely. Mix half of the mint through the yoghurt.
5. Chop the toasted pistachios coarsley.
6. Fluff the couscous with a fork.
7. Mix the remaining mint and pistachios (reserve some for garnish if desired) through the couscous.
8. Plate the couscous, top with crispy lamb and add a dollop of minted yoghurt.