We are excited to announce our next conference which aims to:
- raise awareness of the importance of lifestyle in diabetes prevention, management and reversal;
- demonstrate why an increasing number of medical professionals now recognise that a healthy lifestyle is a universally available and powerful anti-diabetes intervention;
- build awareness and understanding of the relationship between lifestyle and diabetes and how to reduce your risk.
Diabetes is one of the fastest growing threats to the health of the modern human. It is estimated that over 4 million people, or at least 1 in 16 people in the UK are potentially unknowingly living with, or in severe danger of developing, Type 2 diabetes. In fact, almost half of those affected are believed to be unaware of their condition! Type 1 diabetes affects 400,000 people in the UK.
With all of the complications that this life-changing condition can lead to; from nerve and ocular damage to potentially seizures and even death, it is more vital than ever for us to be aware of our own culpability in the prevalence of this growing epidemic.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Robert Thomas – Consultant Oncologist, Bedford and Addenbrooke’s Cambridge University Hospitals, Visiting Professor University of Bedfordshire, Visiting Professor Applied Biological & Exercise, Coventry University, Senior Clinical Tutor Cambridge University.
- Reinhard Kowalski – Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist, author, mindfulness and meditation teacher, energy psychologist.
- Dr Aryan Tavakkoli – Consultant Physician and Founder of Quantum Clinic, a progressive medical clinic offering a Functional Medicine and Integrative Medicine approach to chronic disease.
- Dr Kesar Sadhra – General Practitioner at Manor Park Medical Centre, the lowest UK spender on diabetes medication and one of the overall top performers in diabetes control.
- Dr Jo Lee – General Practitioner, Life Coach and psychosexual therapist.
- Dr Mark Chambers – Retired General Practitioner, GP trainer, health coach and specialist in non-pharmacological anxiety/trauma management.
RCGP accreditation is in process.
9.00am – 4.30pm Friday 8th June at Chartridge Lodge, Chesham, Bucks HP5 2TU.
Tickets are available from Eventbrite here. Please click here.
Early Bird Discount Tickets £75. Standard Tickets £95.
More information coming soon.
If you would like to find out more about the conference please call us on 01494 791 288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org