Review Detail

Legoland
Theme Parks
October 10, 2012    
Overall rating 

Fantastic day out

We went to Legoland yesterday for the first time and the kids absolutely loved it - they were so excited to be going! We got annual passes with our Tesco's vouchers which meant we saved lots of money. I agree with Liz's review that Legoland is best suited to children between 3 - 8/9 years. We went on a few rides including the submarine which was perfect for us as it's suitable for kids of all ages (my children are 22 months, 4 & 6 years) and we saw the pirate show (which according to my eldest was his favourite bit of the day!).We didnt have enough time to go on all the rides but as we have our annual passes, we know we will be back a lot so we weren't worried about having to stay for a long time (although we ended up being there for about 5 hours:)). I would definitely recommend that you try and get an annual pass if you can, as it probably pays for itself after a few goes, plus it's only about 40 minutes from The Chalfonts by car so very accessible. Plus the annual pass includes free parking and you get a discount in the food places.

Comments

Ordering 

X
X