175g whole wheat couscous
75g dries cranberries
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
275ml vegetable stock
4 salmon fillets
1 tbsp harissa paste
300g cougette, grated
Small bunch of fresh mint, chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the grill to a high heat and line a baking tray with foil.
2. Put the couscous, cranberries and lemon zest in a bowl, add the stock and cover with a plate. Leave to stand until the stock is absorbed, approx 5 – 6 minutes.
3. Put the salmon on the baking tray, spread the harissa on top of each fillet. Cook under the grill for around 8 minutes.
4. Separate the grains of couscous with a fork, then stir in the courgette, mint, oil and lemon juice.
5. Serve the samon with the couscous salad.
Source: Jo Pratt – In the mood for Healthy Food