4 large courgettes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
500g lamb mince
2 tsp ground cinnamon
4 tomatoes, peeled, de-seeded and diced
1 handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
1 handful fresh mint, chopped
50g fresh breadcrumbs
1. Heat the oven to 200C. Halve the courgettes lengthways and scoop out the seeds from the middle using a teaspoon.
2. Brush the cougettes with oil and put them on a baking tray cut side up and roast for 20 minutes.
3. Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan and cook the onion until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the mince and cook over a high heat until browned, drain off any excess fat. Sprinkle over the cinnamon, cook for a minute then remove from the heat.
5. Stir in the tomatoes, parsley, mint and two thirds of the breadcrumbs.
6. Spoon the lamb mixture into the courgettes and sprinkle over the remaining breadcrumbs. Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, until the breadcrumbs are golden.