Get into the Christmas spirit with a cocktail (or two ;)). We did the hard work and ‘researched’ a few different cocktails to bring you some chic cocktails recipes to enjoy this festive season. ‘Tis the season to be merry after all!
POMEGRANATE & ROSEMARY GIN FIZZ
This cocktail simple screams Christmas, it’s our favourite !
¼ cup gin
1tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp rosemary simple syrup (1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, 1 sprig rosemary. Boil water until sugar dissolves, remove from heat add rosemary and let it sit for 15 minutes. Remove rosemary and refrigerate simple syrup)
2 tbsp pomegranate juice
Club soda, chilled
Rosemary sprigs and pomegranate arils for garnish
1. Mix gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and pomegranate juice in a shakes with ice and shake vigorously, then pour over ice into a glass.
2. Top with club soda and stir gently.
3. Garnish with rosemary and a large spoonful of pomegranate arils.
Swap peaches for red berries and you have a gorgeous Rossini
3 strawberries, hulled
1 tsp sugar
1 squeeze lemon juice
1. Blend the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in a blender to make a syrup.
2. Pour the syrup and Prosecco into a shaker, fill with ice and stir gently.
3. Strain into the glass and top up with a little more Prosecco for some fizz.
ULTIMATE G&T WITH A FESTIVE TWIST
With a single clementine and dash of Martini, create a festive twist on everyone’s favourite Gin & Tonic.
35ml Bombay Sapphire Gin
20ml Martini Bianco
Juice of one clementine
75ml premium tonic water
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Juice the clementine into the glass
3. Followed by the Martini Bianco and Bombay Sapphire, swirl well to mix.
4. Pour the chilled tonic water over a spoon onto the ice.
5. Swirl and serve.
Delicious layers of vanilla vodka, chocolate cream liqueur and a dash of raspberry make a perfect alternative to dessert at your Christmas party.
! shot of vanilla vodka, well chilled
2 shots of Baileys Chocolate liqueur
2 tbsp raspberry sauce or raspberry liqueur
1. Layer the vodka and chocolate liqueur into a martini glass.
2. Top with a drizzle of raspberry liqueur.
3. Serve and enjoy!