THIS PROGRAMME IS PARTICULARLY HELPFUL IF:
- You are concerned about your health
- You are struggling to lose weight
- You have underlying health conditions which might be making it more difficult for you to lose weight
- You have a history of yo-yo dieting
- You are confused by all the conflicting advice on what constitutes a healthy diet
- You would like to get advice and support from a BANT registered nutritionist
Places now available at the following groups.
Beaconsfield Town Hall, Beaconsfield – Mondays 7.30pm
White Hill Centre, Chesham – Tuesdays 10.30am
Amersham Free Church, Amersham – Thursdays 7.30pm
Please note once you have signed up to the programme, you will be invited to attend your first session half an hour earlier than the above times for an introductory talk led by one of our professional nutritionists and health coaches.
Book your place now!